Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Starting up my blog!


Alright guys, after years of thinking whether I should start blogging or not I have finally set up my own blog. Yes! MY OWN BLOG. And here I am making my first blog post. But what should the first blog post be about? What do I write about? OK, I’m not going to waste our time with this one; I know what I shall write about. Read on!

“First impression is the last impression”, they say, and I believe. People usually remember their firsts. So I’ll try to keep this as interesting as possible so that we remember it. To move on and to start, let’s talk about ‘starting up my blog’.

The idea of setting up my own blog crossed my mind sometime in 2007, although then I didn’t know what exactly it is. I had a basic idea; I just knew that I have to write about anything and post. I’ve also heard people making money blogging; that tried to lure me into writing blogs but couldn’t. Even the people around me suggested to blog and earn some money as I’ve been spending a lot of time with my computer. I didn’t. There were other things that occupied my time, and mind, so I couldn’t set up my blog. Also I didn’t really know how to go about blogging; I knew I have to write about something regularly but I didn’t exactly know what. I could have written about anything but somehow I couldn’t – the idea soon fizzled out. My studies, leisure and laziness were enough to keep me occupied. And yes, not to forget, my thoughts.

Over these years I’ve been metamorphosed into a thinking guy. Now you’ll say, “Who doesn’t think?” I agree! If one has a brain then he/she WILL think. Well, my thinking is not the ordinary thinking; it is a deep one. Really deep. No, not deeper than the Mariana Trench. But quite deep. I love embarking on the journey of thoughts and enjoy the adventurous ride in my world of thoughtfulness. It’s so great to think whatever, whenever and wherever I want – without any limitations! It is this thinking of mine, among other things, that has helped me reach where I am today. It is the thoughts of mine that have made me start up my blog. This blog has been set up to share my thoughts and observations in my daily life. Verily thoughts lead to ideas, and ideas to implementations and eventually, success. Alright, I’m not yet successful, but I guess I’m standing on the threshold of success. By the way, this one is the broadest threshold that I’ve ever come across. I’ll have to work too hard to cross this threshold and get into the house of success. I know success doesn’t come easy. One has to work really hard in order to succeed. I WILL!

Thoughts, ideas, success… it’s time I shall bid adieu. Too much of anything is undesirable – even the length of my post. I promise to be back soon and with something better. And I will. I’d just like you guys to stay hooked on to my blog. I assure you that there are lots of interesting stuffs coming along – my thoughts and my observations. Stay tuned!

P.S. I’ll be glad if you guys let me know how you found my first posting. This will inspire me and help me write better. Good or bad: I’m open to all that you have to say. Please leave a comment below.

6 comments:

  1. Great first blog Tariq - I found your first blog via the ShareDiaries website :) Look forward to your next one... :D

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild Tariq, very wild!!! Keep posting things that will wake us up to what is really good about this world.

    Till your next one!

    Best regards,

    Bruno Santos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Bruno! What's so "wild" in it? And yeah, I'll keep posting more and more for hungry souls. :)

      Delete
    2. The first step you took, that's wild.

      Delete
    3. ah, I see!

      obrigado amigo :)

      Delete

Spammers, excuse!