Monday, May 13, 2013

A Tribute to Mother!

On the occasion of Mothers' Day I composed a poem (unlike every other year when I buy this or that) and gifted it to my mother - handwritten on a piece of paper. Although materially invaluable, to my surprise, my mother loved it a lot. The poem turned out to be a huge hit as it touched her heart. So much that she called her friends and said that my son wrote this for me. This proves that material stuffs are not as valuable as few lines from the heart.

This is what I wrote:


O’ my mother dear,
Now that I am here,
Will take care of you as you did,
When I was a little kid.

For me you spent sleepless nights,
With your sleep you had fights;
You fed me before you eat,
Till now you give me treat.

So well you understand me,
Love me and care for me.
You hear the words of my heart,
No wonder! You’re very smart.

My love for you will never die,
It will always be on a level high;
As always do pray for me,
And give your blessing to me.

How did you guys find it?

‘I am writing a Tribute to Mom in association with Parentous.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers, excuse!